Friday, September 21, 2012
Well it's been another fantastic week in books and on the blog and that can only mean one thing....Book Haul! I've got another vlog this week! It's been so fun now that I know how to put them up! :D And yay for you it's no 15 minutes this time. It's only 9. Guess I have lots to learn. But enough chatter..Onto the books!



I hope you all had a fabulous week as well! Leave me a link to your Book Hauls/Stacking the Shelves/In My Mailbox or whatever you use! I'd love to see how your week went! TOODLES!





2 comments:

  1. Carrier of the Mark!! I'm jealous. I need to read it. The cover is amazing. Love the singing. :) I've never thought of reading The Phantom of the Opera book, but that's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My STS is now posted. It's a vlog too!
    Clean Teen Fiction's STS

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews